Once you have viewed a property and you like what you see, you will need to contact our office to discuss submitting an application.
Our friendly staff will advise you of the two ways in which you can complete an application, either by completing a paper application form or online via our referencing company, Leaseguard.
Please note you need to contact our office first, no matter which Option you intend to take.
OPTION ONE - APPLICATION FORM
Simply contact our office at Wavell Drive and we will send the paperwork to you - you will find all of our contact details by clicking here
OPTION TWO - ONLINE
To complete an online Tenant application form, click here and follow these instructions:
- Choose and Click on Tenant Application
- Enter the Unique Reference Number previously given to you by our Lettings Team
- Follow the instructions on screen and complete the application fully, ensuring that there are no omissions
- Submit the Application to Leaseguard and we will do the rest!
- Each applicant will need to provide photographic identification (either driving licence or passport) at our office
- It may also be necessary for you to sign a declaration to authorise Leaseguard to obtain references on your behalf
Taking a little time to ensure that your application is completed correctly and ensuring you have supplied all the necessary information from the outset, will speed up the referencing process saving you time in the long run.
Remember, however you complete your application, our helpful Lettings Team is only a telephone call away should you require assistance; alternatively call into our Lettings office at Wavell Drive where we will take you through the process step by step.
Administration Fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. Please click Tenant Fees for information regarding fees.
If you are unsure and would like further information, please complete the enquiry form below and we will contact you directly.